(1) The ownership and operation rights of Sanbot Cloud Platform are owned by Shenzhen Sanbot Innovation Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Sanbot Cloud"). All services provided by the platform must be strictly implemented in accordance with the company's articles of association, terms of service and operational rules.
(2) Except as otherwise expressly stated by Sanbot Cloud, the corresponding rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, Domain name rights, trade secrets and other legal rights) of all products, technologies, software, programs, data and other information(including but not limited to text, images, audio and video, graphic, colors, symbol, identifying, trademark, Logo, domain name, layout design, electronic document and any related derivatives, etc., ) presented on the Sanbot Cloud platform are owned by Sanbot Cloud，which are protected by"Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", the "Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China", the "Patent Law of the People's Republic of China", and other relevant international treaties.
(3) You can give written feedback to Sanbot Cloud with your identification, ownership certificate and detailed report if you think that the content presented on the Sanbot Cloud Platform may be suspected of infringing your legal rights. After receiving the above feedback and verifying it, Sanbot Cloud will remove the alleged infringing content as soon as possible.
(1) If Sanbot Cloud Platform needs to suspend service due to system maintenance or upgrade, it will be announced in advance. If the service is suspended due to hardware failure or other force majeure without the control of Sanbot Cloud, the platform shall not be liable for any possible loss that may occur during the suspension of the service.
(2) Sanbot Cloud Platform shall not be liable for any disclosure, loss, theft or tampering of personal data caused by hacking attacks, computer virus intrusion or seizures, temporary closures caused by government regulations or other force majeure affecting the normal operation of the network.
(1) In order to ensure the security of member accounts, users should register in strict accordance with the requirements of Sanbot Platform. It is strictly prohibited to register with fake mobile phone Numbers. After registration, users should properly keep their account passwords. If users share their registered accounts with others or disclose their passwords to others, the platform shall not assume any responsibility for any personal data leakage or other losses caused thereby.
(2) Any unit or individual is prohibited from uploading illegal or misleading content and information, and users shall assume all responsibilities for the content and information uploaded to Sanbot Cloud Platform. Sanbot Cloud reserves the right to pursue any loss caused to Sanbot Cloud platform due to the uploading of illegal information.
(3) Sanbot Cloud platform has the right to monitor any content and information on the platform. If any information is found to be in violation of national laws or other people's rights, Sanbot Cloud platform has the right to directly clear it without prior notice to users.
(4) When the government or judicial authorities require Sanbot Cloud to disclose user's information in accordance with legal procedures, Sanbot Cloud platform will provide such information according to the requirements of relevant units. In this case, the platform shall be exempted from liability for any disclosure.
(1) If users violate the laws of the People's Republic of China by violating the provisions of this disclaimer, all consequences shall be borne by users, and the platform shall not assume any responsibility.
(2) Anyone who log on Sanbot Cloud platform in any way or directly or indirectly uses the platform service is deemed to be willing to accept the terms of this disclaimer voluntarily, and has reached an agreement with Shenzhen Sanbot Innovation Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. and accepted the terms of service of Sanbot Cloud.
This disclaimer and its right of modification, renewal and final interpretation are all owned by Shenzhen Sanbot Innovation Cloud Technology Co., Ltd.